Monday 7 May 2012


INSPIRATIONAL STORY





  Have you came across any inspirational story ? What is an inspirational story? Inspirational story is a story that motivate  one’s  to be the better  person and teach valuable life lessons.  Recently , I read an inspirational story. The story goes like this : Bryan Anderson helps an old lady to replace a flat tire in the middle of night. Bryan Anderson doesn’t want to accept any payment from the old lady  instead told her to give  a person who needed help the assistance they needed. The old lady stopped at an old café and noticed the poor condition of the café. There was  a pregnant lady who runs the dingy café. She looked very weak and worn dirty clothes. After had  her food , the old lady left the café without accepting any changes and left four more  $100 for the pregnant lady and stated  in small notes , “ Somebody once helped me out the way  I helped you. If you really want to owe me ,just do this. Don’t let this chain of love ends with you.  The pregnant lady  really need the money for the due next month .The pregnant lady was no other Bryan Anderson’s wife. It likes an old saying “What goes around comes around”. This inspirational story helps me to reflect a saying “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls from the module 3234. I notice that if we able to express our gratitude to another human being, it will definitely create harmony. It brings sense to our past, provide peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
    This inspirational story makes me aware as human being , I also can make difference to people around me. Maybe I can start   something closer to home. By getting to know friends or fellow teacher who need support .  Neighbour  who is down and out with problem.  I can help them in   whatever  way  I able   can. Although it is not big help, but I feel  that  it will make difference  in their life  and change their  life in some way.

No comments: